4-H helpers learning about seedlings

Elizabeth Kinkade, 14, a 4-Her from Albany counted seedlings and packed orders in saw dust Friday afternoon. Here is her comments about the sale and  Friday afternoon.


"I really enjoy helping out at the sale. Filling orders, counting seedlings and wrapping them is a lot of fun. One of the best parts of it to me is meeting and helping new people and also seeing people I saw last year that I had enjoyed working with. It also helps me in 4-H by being able to identify some of the plants as seedlings. I have been helping out at the seedling sale for 4 or 5 years now and would like keep doing it for years to come."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benton Woodlands night postponed due to virus

Masons move in

Otis tree tour touts history, family efforts